Have a Question About This Product?
Fenix LD01 CREE XP-G R4 LED Flashlight Keychain
The Fenix LD01 is extremely small, not much bigger than the AAA cell it uses. It has 3 modes: primary, low, and maximum. These modes not only allow the user to select the best compromise between brightness and runtime for any given task, but they also help to aid in an emergency. The Fenix LD01 uses just one common AAA battery and produces light compared to many other flashlights 10 times it's size. It's compact size and lightweight build, it is perfect for Every Day Carry (EDC). Moreover, its solid reliability has been strictly tested and proven.
The light source is a Cree Premium (Q5) 7090 XR-E LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours. The light shines through a toughened ultra-clear glass lens with a anti-reflective coating. The LD01 is powered by a single AAA battery (not included). Fenix includes a pocket clip for attaching the light to your clothing. Or you can connect an eye ring to the base allowing you to attach the LD01 to your keyring, bag, purse, or the like.
- Cree XP-G LED (R4) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses one 1.5V AAA(Ni-MH, Alkaline) battery - NOT INCLUDED
- 76.2mm (Length) x 14mm (Diameter)
- 14.2-gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Patented physical structure avoids circuit damaging from reverse connection of battery
- Reliable twist switch
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Notice: The above-mentioned parameters (tested with 750mAh Ni-MH batteries in Lab) are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.
REQUIRES AAA BATTERY - NOT INCLUDED