Have a Question About This Product?
Fenix E05 R2 Cree XP-G LED Flashlight Keychain
Lightweight and compact, the Fenix E05 R2 portable, high-intensity flood beam flashlight is an ideal choice for everyday tasks. The E05 measures a mere 0.56 inches in diameter and 2.53 inches long--small enough to fit in your pocket, handbag, and just about anywhere else. The Cree XP-E bulb and mini lens, meanwhile, produce a bright and gentle flood light that's especially suitable for reading, looking for articles, or illuminating a path at close range. Plus, the bulb's digitally regulated beam maintains a constant brightness during your activity, so you won't have to deal with a dimming beam while you wander.
The flashlight is well built, with a durable aircraft-grade aluminum body coated with a premium Type III hard-anodized, anti-abrasive finish. The construction helps the light hold up to all kinds of abuse. Other features include an output of 27 lumens, a runtime of almost three hours using a single AAA battery, a reliable revolving switch, and a rhombic knurled design that makes the light easy to grip. The E05, which also stands on a flat surface to serve as a candle, carries a limited lifetime warranty. ? Uses Cree XP-G LED with a lifespan of 100000 hours
- Uses one 1.5 V AAA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) battery- Not Included
- 64.5mm (Length)?14.4mm (Diameter)
- 11.3-gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Reliable revolving switch
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Note: The above-mentioned parameters (tested by 750mAh Ni-MH battery in the lab) are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.
Requires AAA Battery for operation - not included